Saturday, August 22, 2009

For Sale...Bent Creek Zippers

While reviewing my stash, I came across these "vintage" BC Zipper kits. I know I will never stitch them so I am offering them for sale. Since I am not savvy enough to add the captions to the pics, the kit names are beginning from top left to bottom right.

1. Scarecrow Zipper
2. Woolly Zipper
3. Made in the USA Zipper
4. Patriotic Santa Zipper
5. Christmas Globe Zipper
6. Bluebird Zipper
7. Snowman Globe Zipper

Each kit is $10 each plus S&H complete with zipper pouch containing graph, 18 ct linen, fiber and embelishments. Interested? Drop me an email (in my profile) and I can give you the particulars.

Happy stitching...

1 comment:

  1. Wauw, they look nice, but my hobby wallet is empty :( Spend over 50 euro's yesterday on magazines and bobbins.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.