Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SALs and Crazy Challenges.....

La D Da "Live Laugh Love"

Here is my progress for my SAL with Lee during the last two Tuesdays.  I'm making pretty good progress for one day a week.  I promise I am not using neon green as it appears in the pic! 

~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~

Well...here is my list for the 2011 Crazy January Challenge and I can't wait to see if I have the same as some of the others!  The best part is I will be ready for the 2012 version of WIP challenge if I don't finish them all!

CHS -- Americana
BBD -- Moon Garden
BBD -- Their Song
BBD -- Autumn Silhouette
BOAF -- Bitter Flower Sampler
DT -- Real Roses
BBD -- Sunflower House
Primitve Needle -- Dampy Sod
Goode Huswife -- In a Bee Man's Garden
Goode Huswife -- The Bird Tree
Goode Huswife -- Tree of Life
Goode Huswife -- Peacock Sampler
BBD -- It's Berry Time
CHS -- Her Sampler
CHS -- Frederick

Well....I think that will do it!  I do want to start with a clean slate so I plan to pick up one my UFOs started this summer, Bent Creek's Cottage in the Sticks.  I would love to finish this one before the new year.

~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~

Thanks for visiting my small space in the universe and for all of your wonderful comments on my ornaments. 
I hope you all have a great holiday season!

22 comments:

  1. I'm joining the WIP one, since I started my 15 projects this summer on my vacation! Won't it be fun? Happy Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color changes in Live, Laugh and Love are really nice. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on LLL!

    The thought of the 15 Challenge makes me break out in hives!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's posts regarding it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list for the January 15 Challenge. I have a list that still needs to be edited down a bit. I think it's going to be fun and a great way to get new things started for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress on your LLL...just love the photos you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress on the SAL, the colours really pop.
    Nice choices for the challenge too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing what just changing the colors do for this project. Beautiful!

    Don't know any of your projects - have fun with them!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your LDD WIP! You have some nice projects picked out for the challenge, looking forward to your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LLL is looking good. It is amazing to see how different each of our Crazies list is. I am looking forward to following everyone and hope to get some encouragemnet back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LLL looks great. You've made some really great choices for the challenge. I'll be watching to see what you get done. I think you will get more done than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your progress on your Live, Laugh, Love is beautiful -- great colors! As for the challenge -- I love your projects! I know you can do it too. I'll be rooting you on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is great progress for only 2 days. You must be a super sonic speed stitcher. Lol.
    No school today so I think I will pick out my projects for the crazy challenge.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice Karen!

    Wow...you have your work cut out for you ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your LLL is comming out great!!
    Love your list of projects for the challenge. I can't wait to see how far you get with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful progress Karen! And great crazy challenge list - I love all the projects you've chosen!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking good Ms Karen~~~ I know I signed up for the "up 4 the challenge" blog to FINISH 15 of my wip's this year....so we will see~~

    Take care, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally love your La D Da and the colors too.
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects!!!! I think I have all the samplers on your list :-).

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great list!! I think I've either stitched some of them, put some on my list, or considered the rest. Great minds think alike. ;)

    Fantastic progress on your La D Da piece!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck! I thought about participating, but I do not like to have more than one project going at a time, and I am working on a gift for someone, that needs to be finished before JUNE! So I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your picks sound great! :D

    Beautiful stitching you've been getting up to lately. :D

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.