Saturday, August 5, 2017

Prairie Schooler Alphabet Update.......

Seems like I was just here yesterday....

Summer has been passing by slowly but surely
and I can sense fall isn't too far in the distance.
I am ready for it....it is my favorite
time of the year.

Summer hasn't been too terribly busy and
I have a few finishes to share.
Today I will focus on my Prairie Schooler.

*   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~

I realized in May that I am closer to the end of
my PS Alphabet project than I am to the
beginning and I could start to imagine
a finish this year.   Stitching one a month,
I was slated to finish the 27th design March
2018 but thought it would be nice to
finish by December.  After a little bit
of figuring, I worked out a schedule that
will allow me to finish in October.
I usually can't stick to a schedule when
it comes to stitching but I am amazed that
I have made it two months stitching
one of the letters every other week.

So.....here is what we have so far.

PS "H is for Honey"

PS "I is for Indian Corn"

PS "V is for Vineyard"

PS "W is for Welcome"

PS "X is for Cross Stitch"
  
Here is my progress as of 8-5-2017.....


~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~

 It takes me about a week per letter and
I have been alternating weeks since May.
I will be back soon to share some of my
other stitching and finishing!

Thanks for visiting and
happy stitching....



18 comments:

  1. Great job:) You will be finished in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fabulous when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, its gorgeous! You make me want to get mine out and work on it again. I can't wait to see it all finished...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Karen! It is looking great and the end is in sight. Each block looks super.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be a Masterpiece.
    Great progress.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, I agree with Marilyn, this is going to be a masterpiece!! Each block is charming. I'm looking forward to seeing it done by Dec, that's an ambitious goal!! I too am looking forward to Autumn, my favorite season. Happy Stitching! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. The piece will look amazing once it is complete. so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! What a piece of artwork this stitch is❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress! You will do it, I can see that! Gorgeous stitching, as always! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stitching! You're making great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, they all look great! I'd say I have a favourite, but I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful stitching Karen. What a treasure you have in the making. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an amazing project, you'll be so pleased when it's all finished.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.