Monday, June 17, 2019

Little Help from my Friends....

For the past few years I have been
a member of the Silver Needle's
"A Little Help From my Friends Stitching Circle"
for the past few years and we have
received some wonderful kits.

The latest installment was this cute 
design from Little House Needleworks
called a "A Bee Study".

 Little House Needlework "A Bee Study"
stitched on 40ct WDW Confederate Grey with kit threads

Although the kit contained everything needed
for stitching and finishing, I did swap
the fabric for a smaller count.

The cute scissor fob was a gift from a friend and 
makes the perfect stitching companion.

I chose to finish as a top for this cute little trinket 
box instead of the model pillow finish.


I just love how it turned out and it makes the 
perfect home for my Hive waxer.

~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~

I have gotten some great kits over the years from 
this club and will have to share.

Thanks for visiting and happy stitching...

4 comments:

  1. I think this makes the perfect top for your waxer box. What a lovely design! Well done, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bee Box is so pretty!
    It goes well with your other Bee accessories.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see a few posts from you. I've always admired your stitching and what you like stitching on! The Bee box is adorable, as is the fob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable stitch, you finished it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.