Saturday, January 24, 2009

Beer and stitching....


Well....DH and I have had a wonderful day! We volunteered at the World Beer Festival in our city today and had a great time. Unfortunately, we could not consume the beer as volunteers (and we love great beer!), but had a great time as pourers for several breweries. We met some great people and fellow home-brewers so the day was good!



Fortunately, we were able to go to one of the local brewpubs after our shift and enjoy some great beers and dinner. Though I didn't get any pictures at the festival, DH did "pose" for an after pic at dinner!

Now....on to the important stuff: STITCHING!



I started BC "Season of Change Row" on Sunday and had hope to get farther on it this week. Unfortunately, work got in the way and didn't get to stitch as much as night as I had hoped. Hopefully, I will get the chance to stitch more this week and finish in the next week.

Lastly, my Valentine exchange for HOE was sent on its merry way this morning and should arrive at its destination by the end of the week. I will post pics once received...I really love the design I stitched and can't wait to stitch again for myself. Well....off to watch some t.v. and maybe stitch if I can stay awake! My feet hurt and I think I could go to sleep right now! Happy stitching and sweet dreams to the rest of you...

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great time! I love your DH posing *grin*

    I'm stitching BC's Seasons too! This was a class piece a few years ago at a retreat I attended. Didn't get around to stitching on it until last year. I started in the middle .. stitched to the left .. now I'm on N and stitching to the right .. it's a fun stitch isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the first progress report on the Totally Useless SAL today and you are mentioned of course. Stop by and say hi. Looking forward to your progress as well (LOL). Happy Stitching!!!! And be careful with that beer, eh (ROTFLOL)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.