Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Stimulus plan...

Souter--Storybook Favorites in CrossStitch

Above is just one of the many jewels you may find in my For Sale Album. I finally got the rest of my craft stuff out of storage and have posted some old charts for sale along with some stitchable stuff! You will also find some applique patterns! You can find some oldies but goodies.....well, maybe just some oldies but I invite you to take a look!

If you see something you are interested in, just send me an email (found in my profile). All prices are listed in the caption and are negotiable....maybe.

Thanks in advance for checking it out and check back often as I have plenty of other stitchable stuff to add! Will also be adding some rubber stamping stuff!

Happy stitching....

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh I have that one! I remember stitching lots of little goodies from that book. I fondly remember stitching Madelaine and that Elephant although I can't put my finger on his name at the moment. Don't ask me where it is though, it has got to be at the very bottom of the pile.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.