Wednesday, July 3, 2019

BBD The Winter Has Past....


June was a good month for finishing.

After finishing Quaker Family Registry 
I turned my attention to another 
Blackbird Design.

Blackbird Designs "The Winter Has Past"
stitched on Lakeside Linen 40ct V. Autumn Gold 
with recommended threads
Finished:  June 23, 2019

The photo is a little lighter than the actual piece 
and the colors do look a little more subtle.

Another PrimMaynia 2018 piece is done.

~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~
Thanks for visiting and happy stitching...

4 comments:

  1. Karen, what a beautiful finish! I love the blues you used in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is classically beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely finish, those colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.