Friday, October 17, 2008

Another week....

Well....what a busy week! My DH and I are huge Clemson Tiger fans and our coach "resigned" this past Monday. I was never a huge fan of him so it wasn't very disappointing that a change was made mid-season. We have a home game tomorrow and will be leaving early Saturday a.m. to be in Clemson by 9:00 am. They are implementing a Tiger Walk and we hope to be there in time to see the players walk to the stadium. We are really excited about the game with Georgia Tech and hope that Clemson can prevail. It has been such an emotional ride this week that it will be interesting to see what happens.

On the stitching front, I did start LK November Flip-it on Thursday night while watching the Fla State/NC State football game. ( I just love college football!) I used DMC since I was stitching on a kitchen towel and didn't compare the DMC colors to the hand-dyed threads used. I started stitching and realized I didn't like the colors which were way off. I spent this evening ripping out some of the stitching so that I can re-stitch with a more appropriate color.

I didn't start the new BC I picked up last week but hope to do so on Sunday afternoon once I finish the LK. I also am itching to do some papercrafting and want to start on my Christmas cards. We just moved about 6 weeks ago and need to send out some "We've Moved" cards. I saw the cutest card in the lates Papercrafts magazine, which was a card made out of corrugated cardboard and cut into a house shape. I definitely have the boxes so it should be easy make the shape.

Well....I am off to bed so that we can get up very early!!!! Happy stitching and crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.