Saturday, October 25, 2008

Getting ready for Halloween...



I made these little tuckaway pillows for Halloween. The pumpkin and cat are buttons I made using Shrinky Dinks since I didn't have any on hand and I just love them!

I also made some Halloween cards and love the combination of the purple, orange & black! I bought a DCWV Fall stack today at Joann's and it has some really cute Halloween paper in it so hopefully I can play with them and make some more cards tomorrow.

Just wanted to take a minute to post...now back to stitching BC "Rise & Shine" and watching college football!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.