Sunday, October 12, 2008

Creative weekend...



My brother is expecting his first child in November and I attended a shower for his wife today. My gift included a basket of goodies and this chipboard My Word Baby album from Bobunny Press I decorated it in blue and green paper, button, ribbons and charms. I have also stitched LK's "Gift from Heaven" baby sampler and will only need to stitch the date once baby Connor arrives.

I also stitched SB "Be Thankful" and was able to start and finish on Friday. I didn't have the JABC buttons but did have some clay so decided to make my own. I made two pumpkins and am very pleased with the way they turned out. My leaves are another story....but they will do. I plan to finish it as a cube and will post a pic once finished.

My next project in line is BC "Seasons in Change Row". I just picked this up Friday at my LNS and love this chart. I hope to start stitching on Monday and think it will stitch up quick.

Until later....keep stitching.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.