Monday, December 22, 2008

Last Christmas finishes...



Here are two ornaments from one of the JCS issues I stitched for my neighbors kids. I changed the cap covers and added the snowflakes on the caps. I just have to finish them and wrap them up.



I finally finished this BC "Christmas Cracker" design that I have had in my statsh for awhile. I plan to finish it as a flat-fold, my first attempt, and will post a pic once done (maybe....). I think I am done with Christmas stitching and started "Snowy Littles" by Hollis Designs last night. It should be a quick stitch that I can finish before the year end.

We celebrated Christmas with my in-laws and family yesterday and had a wonderful time. This year they decided to give us money and I was so excited! I always go shopping to one my favorite shops, Counted Stitches, for their wonderful after Christmas sale(25% off most items). They are the most wonderful ladies and I just don't get to go often enough (which is probably a good thing!) I have my lists ready and am anxiously awaiting Friday morning....happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Those snowmen are adorable Karen...Hope your Xmas was happy and safe.

    Nana
    Fl
    http://nanascraper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a good comment....or a bad one for that matter! Thanks a bunch for visiting my little piece of the stitching universe! If you're new, I will be sure to visit you too.